Preventing skin aging from extrinsic factors is quite
simple. Most skin damage is from photodamage
so that is the best place to start on your skin antiaging
- Stay out of the sun when its rays are strongest:
between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Avoid tanning beds
- If in the sun, use broad spectrum sun protection
of at least SPF15 20 minutes BEFORE exposure and reapply
after swimming or sweating.
- Wear Protective clothing in the sun
- Stop smoking
- Avoid harsh repetitive facial expressions –
placing a mirror on your desk for a couple of weeks
is very informative!!
- Give up facial exercises
- Drink plenty [6-8 200oz glasses] of water when
working in dry air conditioned environments
- Sleep on your back! - don't let gravity get the
Anti Aging Treatments
Treatments are widely available to prevent wrinkles
and turn back the clock, after signs of aging appear.
Antiaging Skin Care Through the Ages
- What you do before 30, largely determines the condition
of your skin after 30.
30- 40 - the skin tone can become uneven,
with rough texture, dull complexions and adult acne.
- signs of aging include: loss of firmness, more prominent
smile lines, brow furrows and an uneven complexion.
50 - Hormonal changes caused by menopause
can lead to drier complexions, requiring richer cleansers
Antiaging Skincare For Under Age 30